WINTER WONDERLAND 2015
Saturday 4 July to Sunday 16 August 2015
Winter Wonderland returns to Bay after last year’s sell out season, this time bigger and better!
Strap on your skates and glide on the ice inside a windowed marquee with views of the beach.
It's a great affordable family experience for all ages with lots of activities throughout Glenelg to engage and excite. For those that want to be inspired Figure Skating demonstrations and ice shows are scheduled on the weekends.
TIMES: Open 9am to 7.30pm Sunday to Thursday; 9am to 9pm Friday and Saturday
1-hour skating sessions daily at: 9am, 10.30am, 12noon, 1.30pm, 3pm, 4.30pm and 6.30pm;
Additional 8pm Evening Sessions on Fridays and Saturdays are for people 18 years and over, are fully licensed and feature entertainment by Fresh FM DJs.
WHERE: Moseley Square, Glenelg, South Australia (in front of Glenelg Jetty)
BOOK: Tickets will be available for purchase from 15 June 2015 by visiting:
Click here to book
NOTE: Online booking fee of $1 per ticket and a 2% credit card payment fee will apply.
BRING: Warm winter clothing: socks, gloves, scarves and a change of clothes (in case you glide as well as slide across the ice).
NOTE: You may BYO skates but full admission costs still apply.
TRANSPORT AND PARKING OPTIONS: Download our Where to Park map
Free parking options
• Catch the City-Glenelg tram, which stops right in Moseley Square, in front of the ice rink.
• Park free at Glenelg Oval (on non-match days) and catch the tram, free, to Moseley Square and back.
• Park free on Anzac Highway (centre strip) and walk to Moseley Square.
• Seek a free 2P or 3P parking space in Glenelg’s side streets.
• Park free for the first 3 hours (or grab a $5 all-day park) in the Bayside Village rooftop park and walk or and catch the tram, free, to Moseley Square and back.
Paid parking options
• Park in a ticketed outdoor space in Dunbar Tce, Elizabeth St or Colley Tce; or undercover in the Beachouse or The Grand car parks (special winter discounts apply).
ONGOING WINTER WONDERLAND DISCOUNTS: All skaters receive a Winter Warmers booklet on entry (while stocks last), filled with fantastic offers and discount vouchers valid along Jetty Road Glenelg until Spring.
ART: Check out Winter Wonderland’s original art installations and Jetty Road’s cheery winter windows.
Winter Wonderland Accommodation Special
Oaks Plaza Pier & Oaks Liberty Towers - 10% off Best Available Rates
Valid 1 July to 30 August 2015
Rates includes 30 minutes continuous use of free internet per day.
All rooms are subject to availability.
To book simply visit www.oakshotelsresorts.com and enter your property, arrival and departure dates & ‘WINTER15’ in the ‘Corporate/Group/PromoCode’ section of the Reservations panel.