JOHN BUTLER TRIO & MISSY HIGGINS
Saturday 18 November 2017 Glenelg Beach SA
Gates open 3:30pm
Event finish 9:30pm
• SummerSalt Lounge: $225.00
• General Admission: $99.90
• Kids: $50.00 (aged 2-12) however if they want to go to SummerSalt Lounge then it is full price
• Babies aged 0-2 are free of charge and no ticket required
* above prices are ‘plus fees’ Purchase tickets from www.summersaltmusic.com.au
Have the best SummerSalt experience possible by treating yourself to a SummerSalt Lounge ticket! The deluxe SummerSalt Lounge tickets are ideal for those who want to enjoy the concert at their own pace & leisure.
SummerSalt Lounge tickets will provide holders with:
• Express Entry – Don’t want to wait? SummerSalt Lounge tickets allow for the fastest entry on the day!
• Access to the EXCLUSIVE SummerSalt Lounge
• SummerSalt Lounge food (Food menu varies with location)
• Complimentary Sea Salt chips upon arrival
• Private bar (cash sales)
• Private bathrooms
• Complimentary SummerSalt Sunscreen or Lip Balm to keep the UV from getting in the way of your fun
• Private seating & stage views – Stay in the comfort zone with some occasional furniture and limited seating. SummerSalt Lounge is positioned away from the stage and full view of the stage is not always guaranteed
• Access to the General Admission area – so you can bask in the SummerSalt experience with everybody else!!
Our limited SummerSalt Lounge tickets are perfect to enjoy with a friend, partner or small group – with private space, easy bar access and all of the benefits above to make it your HQ for an amazing day in the sun!
What to bring
- Fully charged phone
- Empty water bottle (not glass, metal or aluminium) to fill up at drinking water stations
- Sun protection, sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Appropriate footwear must be worn at all times
What not to bring / prohibited items
Any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer
ACROD (disability) parking is available near the venue
ACROD viewing area is available and we issue free of charge tickets to Carers
Please note this concert is held on undulating beach sand, which may be quite difficult to traverse for some customers
For assistance and details on ACROD seating and ticketing, please contact Ticketmaster on 131 600 for more details
On show day, our customer service staff will be available if you need assistance in accessing the concert site
Please note this concert is held on the beach, with uneven sand surfaces and inclines - our staff are there to help
There are dedicated toilets on the concert site
If you would like to notify us in advance of the concert that you require assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 days before your show date so we can help make arrangements
Due to Licensing restrictions, strictly no BYO alcohol and no glass can be brought into nor taken from the venue. This is a fully licensed event with full bar service available. Patrons must observe and adhere to the local licensing laws and responsible service of alcohol practices.
Anti Social Behaviour
Management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticket holder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or annoyance or for failure to comply with reasonable requests. Intoxication, aggressive or anti-social behaviour is unacceptable and will result in ejection from the venue. Any person who behaves in this manner will be removed or handed to the Police. Open fires, naked flames, disposable BBQs, laser pointers, fireworks, flares, flags or banners, whistles, horns, musical instruments, loud hailers, public address systems or any other objects considered by the Promoter and the Venue to be dangerous or capable of causing a public nuisance that could be used to distract, obstruct or interfere with any performer are prohibited.
Cans of soft drink are not permitted. Aerosol cans are NOT permitted.
Cameras and Recording Devices
Recording of stage performances using audio, video or professional grade photographic equipment is not permitted. Cameras with a detachable lens will not be permitted.
Children under the age of 2 are admitted free and no ticket is required
Children aged 2-12 must have a valid children’s ticket unless going to the SummerSalt Lounge in which case is full price
Children aged 12-18 must have a valid adult’s ticket
ALL children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
A cloakroom will not be available at the event
We encourage you to dance and have a great time but please respect your fellow patrons sitting behind you or near you. There is strictly no dancing or viewing the concert in any designated aisles.
Will be available on site
All types of umbrellas, tents, sun shelters are strictly forbidden inside the concert arena. You may bring a picnic blanket or small low back beach chair. High back chairs will not be permitted. Space is limited on the beach. You will be directed by security and event staff to condense your setup if it is deemed excessive.
Pass outs will NOT be available at the event, so please ensure that you take everything that you require into the concert upon arrival.
Parking is available on site around Glenelg Beach however we strongly encourage all patrons to use public transport. Please allow additional time if you are driving. No parking is permitted on surrounding street verges or local resident’s property (NB Rangers from local council will be issuing infringements to vehicles parking illegally).
Prior to the ticket gate entry we are required to execute a full search of your accompanying bags, to ensure you are not in possession of alcohol or other illegal items. Should these items be in your possession you may be refused access.
Limited designated smoking areas will be available, however smoking is not permitted in any other area other than the designated areas – anyone found smoking outside of designated smoking areas will be asked to leave.
There will be limited parking in the area, consider using public transport to Glenelg.
The Tram line is the best option – all public transport information is available from www.adelaidemetro.com.au
Tickets can be collected at the Ticketmaster Box Office at the venue just prior to the show, however patrons are urged to collect their tickets prior to show day, to avoid long queues on the day. Contact Ticketmaster on 131 600 for details.
Free drinking water outlets are provided. You may bring empty plastic water bottles for free refills.
This is an outdoor concert so we play rain or shine. You may bring wet weather protection such as ponchos and raincoats however umbrellas are not permitted. If it rains, the show will go on. The show will only be abandoned if conditions are deemed dangerous. Refunds will only be available at the point of purchase, if a show is abandoned or cancelled. The decision to cancel a show will be made on show day. In the event of inclement weather patrons should check www.summersaltmusic.com.au BEFORE departing for the show for messages regarding traffic, parking or wet weather arrangements.
- Tickets cannot be refunded or re-sold and lost tickets cannot be replaced. Defaced tickets will not be accepted. Once you receive your ticket, it is solely your responsibility. While obviously we sympathise if you lose your ticket, we are unable to reissue. Even if we have a record of your purchase, we cannot be certain that other less scrupulous members of the public will not use the ticket. Please treat your ticket like cash - they are irreplaceable
- Occasionally changes to the line-up or program times occur that are out of the Promoter’s control. The Promoter reserves the right to change the line-up and/or the date of the event without prior notification. In the event of change of the date or line-up, refunds will not be available.
- The Promoter and the Venue accept no responsibility for any loss, injury or damages sustained entering or within the Venue whether caused by the negligence of the Promoter or Venue or otherwise
- You enter the event at your own risk