The City of Holdfast Bay is approximately 14 square kilometres with over 8 kilometres of premier seaside, offering our residents and businesses a great mix of lifestyle, leisure and entertainment choices, providing a great working environment for our employees.
Our people are fundamental to our success as an innovative and progressive Council. We believe that what we do is important and makes a difference to our community, so we want the best people to help us achieve our goals in innovation, consultation and service excellence.
We provide a diverse range of services to the Holdfast Bay community, so employment opportunities can vary from Professional, Technical, Administration, Engineering, Planning, and Community Services to Aged Care.
As a local government employer we will reward your work with:
- a prestigious and convenient working location;
- a professional, welcoming and motivating, team-based environment;
- secure employment with competitive conditions, including salary sacrifice superannuation;
- career development and learning opportunities;
- a range of flexible work option possibilities; and
- the opportunity to be part of tangible community outcomes.
Vacancies are listed below.
If at this time we do not have a suitable opportunity for you at Holdfast Bay and you are interested in a career in Local Government, then visit the Careers in Local Government website.
Administration Officer, Field Services